HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer has to be setup with care to get the utmost performance quality of the jobs assigned to the printer. The setup procedure of the printer starts from the basic unboxing of the printer 123.hp.com/setup 8600 to the paper loading with the most suitable and superior quality papers. When the setup is done following proper procedure and certain norms and conditions, the printer will be all set to provide the service with perfection and quality and also help the users get to see the full featured performance from the printer.
123.hp.com/setup 8600 Printer Setup
- Unboxing HP OjPro8600 Printer
- Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
- HP OjPro8600 Control Panel preferences Setup
- HP OjPro8600 Ink Cartridge Installation
Unboxing Officejet Pro 8600 Printer
To unbox the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer, follow the steps that are explained below:
- Initially, check if the printer package is intact and in good condition
- Then, tear away all the wrappers and tapes that are holding and covering the printer package using a sharp object cautiously.
- Make sure that you don’t ruin the package while you cut off the additional wrappers and tapes on the package which might in turn spoil the working of the printer in the package.
- Then, take the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer out from the package and hold it safe without damaging the trays and openings.
- After you remove the printer out from the package, check if there is any damage on the printer and also the support.hp.com/driver printer that you have received is same as the model you planned for.
- Then remove all the tapes and guarding sheets that are placed over the scanner glass to protect the glass that is more important for the printer while transporting to you from the production unit.
- Now, place your new printer in a secure and a flat grounded surface such that it would be well-suited for you to use the printer.
Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
- After you place the printer in a safe and a protected location, take the power cord that is to be connected between the printer and the computer out from the accessories package.
- Then, check if the power cords are proper and undamaged. Make sure that you have placed your printer 123.hp.com/setup 8600 at the location near to the power socket.
- Now, connect one end of the power cord to the exact port at the rear side of the printer and the other end to the power supply socket.
- Then, make the setup changes that would suit your needs and work area.
HP OjPro8600 Control Panel preferences Setup
- After the connections are made on the printer, make the changes on the printer through the Printer control panel.
- Then, according to your needs and the desires, change the necessary setting changes in the respective windows on the panel display of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Before you install the ink cartridges for your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer, make sure that the setups and the connections are made fine.
- Then, remove the ink cartridges out from 123.hp.com/setup 8600 package and then remove all the wrappers and tapes around the ink cartridge by removing all the safety tabs and caps.
- While you do this, make sure that you don’t touch the copper contacts which might lead to ink leakage.
- Then, insert the ink cartridge into the respective slots of the carriage by matching it colors and then close the carriage door.